POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : possible parse error : possible parse error Server Time
2 Aug 2024 12:22:16 EDT (-0400)
  possible parse error
From: John  Conaway
Date: 13 Oct 2004 12:20:00
Message: <web.416d553626d3a685996174c30@news.povray.org>
I am new to this program

I just coppyed the downloaded folder to the hard drive. When i went to
render the benchmark I got...

Possible Parse Error: Could not find file 'functions.inc'
File benchmark.pov line 3

Parse Error: Cannot open include file functions.inc.
File benchmark.pov line 3

Parse Warning: Check that the file is in a directory specifed with a +L
switch or 'Library_Path='
..INI item. Standard include files are in the include directory or folder.
Please read your
documentation carefully.

File benchmark.pov line 3
Total Scene Processing Times
  Parse Time:    0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Photon Time:   0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Render Time:   0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)
  Total Time:    0 hours  0 minutes  0 seconds (0 seconds)

Like i said, I am new to this and have only a vaiug idea of what all this
means. I have also tried rendering templates and that dose not do anything
either.
Could someone either tell me how to get this working, or dirrect me to where
i would be able to learn how to do it.

Thanks